Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Best Excuse Ever

Well, I am so excited to finally be able to introduce you to the reason I had to take so much time off from shooting and editing your portraits...


Meet our precious new baby boy... Baby S! He was born March 1 at 8:53 am, weighing 5 pounds 4 ounces and was 17.6 inches long.  He was still 4 weeks early, but is healthy as can be. We are struggling a little with jaundice. However, in light of the many other problems he could have had, we consider this quite the blessing! It was such a delight to shoot his newborn portraits! I have been away from my camera for far too long! And I have been anxiously awaiting his arrival, as well! So it was quite a momentous time for me. Hope you enjoy them too!


The many faces of Mr. S!!  <3

Had to have a picture of him next to something to compare his size
and show how tiny he his!  HIS BEAR IS BIGGER THAN HIM!!!


Now that this tough pregnancy is over (finally!) I am ready to begin booking sessions again! We should be all recovered and ready to shoot by the beginning of April, so I will start taking appointments for that time. It will be perfect! Easter Portraits! Spring Portraits! Spring Break Portraits... whatever occasion you wish! Call or email me today, as I will have limited times available until Baby S is a bit bigger :)


Thank you for your patience! I will be finishing the editing many of you have been waiting on over the course of the next two weeks. You will hear from me soon!


And then, I can't wait to spend time with you and your precious families again and take some more memorable portraits for you!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a precious little boy! I hope that I can meet him the next time that we're in town!

Dianne said...

Thank you Jessica!! I hope you can too! And I hope that's soon!! <3