Thursday, April 29, 2010

Photography Goodies

After studying Real Estate photography and realizing my passion for all things photography, I started researching and soaking up anything and everything I could related to that passion. I have found several blogs that are truly inspiring, tons of gear I "must have" and a workshop I know I just have to find a way to attend! But guess what I found out today?  They are raffling off a **FREE** spot at that VERY workshop! All I have to do to enter is tell you to 


Check out the LOVE AFFAIR BLOG and enter to win a Kelly Moore Bag & a seat to their upcoming workshop in Dallas!! www.loveaffairworkshop.com!!

Yay! I can do that! Oh wait, I just did! Ooh, two birds with one stone, as I could also win that must-have  Kelly Moore Bag too by posting that, awesooome!!

Here's prayin' I win!!     ; )

No comments: