Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel Like Christmas!!!

Can you believe some stores already have Christmas toys and decorations up? I sure can't! However, it got me thinking... Wow, this year sure is flying! Christmas will be here before we know it!  I have a good excuse though:  I been so sick I completely missed the month of August and the beginning of September. But a new baby is worth it ; )   Yep! We are expecting a new baby! We are very excited! Still, I apologize for my little absence. It has knocked me off my feet for the first trimester, but I am starting to feel better and will soon be back to work, camera in hand!


Now, back to the topic at hand, we were looking for a playground set for our kids, thinking we could get a good deal with end of summer clearances. We thought we were smart! Ha! Many of the stores we checked have already cleared out their summer inventory and made room for Christmas!!

I used to get upset when I saw this, since my birthday is in November, I felt like the retail industry was just skipping over the entire month of November, Thanksgiving and my birthday! Just to focus on their money-making "holiday" sales!!!  But I'm over it now =)

Actually, I'm kinda already in the Christmas spirit myself ; ) In fact, I have been busy planning a really fun, super special portrait event for Christmas! And I've sent a personal invitation to my good friend Santa Claus!!!! Stay tuned! The details are almost all complete! As soon as they are I will tell you all about it!!!!  Till then...


Merry Christmas!!! and Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!

No comments: