Friday, October 22, 2010

Modeling and Professional Headshots



This was an especially fun shoot! This is our good friend Brian, and was honored and thrilled when he decided to have me shoot his new headshots! I had studied children's portraiture, and I knew shooting headshots for professional use was greatly different. So this gave me the opportunity to learn/practice shooting a new technique on someone I was comfortable and familiar with. We had so much fun being goofy, and I think that resulted in truly personal shots! Let me know what you think!


This was my favorite outfit. Then again, I am partial to green :)












We ended with a series we called "the many faces of Brian Wesley Turner"... there were seriously like a hundred different shots in this series! He cracked me up!!! These four tell it all :)






Can you tell we had fun?  As much as I love shooting children's portraits, I think I found another type of sessions that is just as fun!  Thanks Brian!

No comments: