Monday, January 24, 2011

Bed Rest & Time Off

Well, Baby Peanut seems to be in a hurry to join us, though it is waaay too early for that! So, Doctor has put me on complete bed rest now. This means I cannot schedule anymore sessions until after baby is born. This makes me so sad because I had two expectant moms due within the next 2 weeks that I was looking forward to shooting newborn portraits for! You ladies know who you are; we have already discussed this news and I appreciate your understanding. But please know how disappointed I am in having to cancel! However, you're right, it is all for the health and well-being of Baby Peanut, so Thank you for understanding!! 


Also, unfortunately, most of the editing I do requires me to sit up at my computer, so I will be unable to work as diligently as I would like on that as well. (Doctor says gravity is my enemy right now, and even sitting up puts baby in danger!) I will do my best to continue working on it, but please know if I do not get your images finished promptly, this is why. I will get them to you as soon as I can, based on how much my body lets me work on them.


Again, I thank you all for your patience and understanding, your love and support. I am also eternally grateful for your prayers.

No comments: