Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome!


Welcome to Dulce Light Photography's Website & Blog!

I am honored to have you stop by! Have a look around and see if I may the right fit for you and your precious family. You can read about how and why I do portrait photographywhat my prices are and why I structure them that way, and checkout some of our work on our Facebook Page. I'd love to help you Focus on Moments by capturing these fleeting moments for you in portraits you can treasure for years to come!


I LOVE photographing:
  • Enganged Couples 
  • Expectant Parent's Maternity Portraits
  • Labor & Delivery Moments
  • Newborns
  • 3, 6, 9 Month Series!
  • 1st Birthday Cake Smash
  • Birthday Milestones
  • Family Portraits
  • Extended Family Portraits!
  • Headshots
  • Bride's Trash the Dress Sessions
I do not photograph Weddings, but have several friends I would love to recommend!! And I would love to 2nd shoot for your wedding with them.

No comments: