Friday, July 8, 2011

6 Month Old Cutie!!



Today I got the privilege to photograph a good friend's baby girl for her 6 month milestone!  I'm so grateful when someone entrusts me with capturing their babies milestone moments on camera.... it's a fleeting moment in time and the pictures are all that's left! And when a friend asks me to do it, I am even more moved because of the history we share and the story I know is behind that very moment. 


This adorable little girl is the daughter of my friend C, who worked with me at Family Christian Stores way back when! LOL! I remember talking about our hopes and dreams for the future during slow days or closing time. And NOW, I got to photograph her dream come true... her baby girl! Oh! It was wonderful!!


And sweet Miss K... was so very cooperative! We had her sitting on hard bricks, laying against old rough trees and almost sliding down a bench. Yet she never complained, sleepy and all! She was so ready for a nap, but still, she posed and cooed and looked all bright eyed as if on cue! Goodness! Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks!?  I had to stop myself.... but it was hard!


So, take a look at her sneak peek.... hope you love them as much as I loved shooting them!




Can't wait for your 1st birthday K!


No comments: