Friday, July 15, 2011

Announcing: Our Newest Product!!



I am beyond excited to present to you our newest product we are so proud to offer: The beautiful, versatile easy to clean, and ultra-customizable Gallery Block!  It is available as a single, set of singles or even as a collage - 
the Floating Gallery Block! 



OK, I know you are asking...


What is a Single Gallery Block™?

It is a professional photographic print adhered to a solid wood structure through a custom process that produces a unique wall décor product.

What is a Floating Gallery Block™?
It is a series of professional photographic prints adhered to solid wood structures and united on a larger backboard which produces a hanging three-dimensional effect.


Here, take a close-up look at the one you'll see below:



What I love about them is their sleek, modern look and that you don't need a frame... they come ready to hang! You just clean them with a damp cloth when needed, easy!  And they are the epitome of unique!!! As your photographer, we can create a collage that is unique to you and your family, making it coordinate with your nursery or family room decor! You can choose if the image wraps around the block or if you want a color or design around it instead! No matter what you choose, it looks beautiful!! 























I love hanging gorgeous art on my walls, but I love it even more when the artistic prints are of MY FAMILY!!! However, I kind of feel like too many framed prints one after another get redundant, even if each print is different. These Gallery Blocks will definitely add spark to your display! 

And what BETTER WAY can you think of to show off your most precious family moments? 



I CANNOT WAIT to get my Gallery Blocks on my walls!


I do have a catalog of ideas available upon request, but remember... it is COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE!!  

Single Gallery Blocks start at $60 for a set of 3 5x5s, and the Floating Gallery Blocks start at $120 for a 5x5 on a 14x14 backboard. Yes, they are a bit more of an investment than taking your CD to Wal-Mart for some prints, BUT they are much more stunning to look at and show off display!  

You can see more prices on my pricing page, but for a better idea of your investment for the design you desire, please call/email me directly. 

If you have questions or need more info, call or email me today! I'd be happy to discuss them with you!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great day and remember to ... focus on moments! Don't let them slip by!

Blessings,
Dianne

No comments: