Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dulce Light Update

Wow, Time really does fly when you're having fun! And boy has it been a fun summer! Suddenly, here we are in fall, the beginning of October already! I cannot believe it!!

I started getting calls for fall and Christmas portraits while still completely in summer mode and I was like, "where did the summer go?!" But it only means LOTS of super-fun memories were made and many more captured!! I can't wait to catch up and share them all with you! I've been so busy with my family and yours, that my blogsite had to take a back seat. But soon, that may all change!!...

Yes, some exciting changes are coming... I will let you know as soon as I can :)  Till then, keep checking back for more updates, sweet portraits as I catch up on posting past sessions, and some super fun seasonal pics as they start rolling in as well!!

Thanks for checking in!!

No comments: