Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ADORABLE.BABY.BUNNIES!!!



How would YOU love to have your cute kiddos photographed with these ADORABLE.BABY.BUNNIES?! 

I know this is really short notice, BUT, this is an opportunity I could not pass up! This sweet, sweet family has offered to bring their bunnies, baby bunnies and BRAND NEW NEWBORN BABY BUNNIES (Just born 2 weeks ago!) over for truly special, one-of-a-kind shoot! So I'm thinking:

Mini-Session Bunny Bonanza!




If you would like to bring your kiddos (or your whole family!) to my house in West Cobb  this Sunday, April 29th from 2-5pm 
and have your portraits made with these adorable bunnies, let me know!  (You can email me, Facebook me, call/text me, message me, whatever! Just let me know ASAP!!)  If we don't have enough interest we will have to postpone, but will try another time. However, the newborn bunnies grow fast, so they won't be as tiny and cuddly! The bunnies pictured above were about 8 weeks old. Their 6 little brothers and sisters were born just days before this pic was taken, and have just recently opened their eyes!

You know you want to come play with them!! 
So why not let us capture that precious fun with some timeless portraits?!

We will schedule each family in 20 minute sessions, starting at 2:00 and the last session being at 4:40. Then, you will arrive dressed & ready to play with these adorable baby bunnies while we will take as many pictures as we can in those 20 minutes! You will get a CD with all images captured, which is sure to result in at least 20 super fun candid images, and/or 5-10 truly magical, once-in-a-raretime portraits of your kids and/or family.  ALL this for Just $50! (Mini Sessions are normally $75, so this is a deal!! PLUS you get to PLAY WITH BABY BUNNIES!!!)

Wanna see how much cuuuuuuter your cute kids will look playing with these adorable bunnies? Check these out:


She's looking for the 3rd bunny!


This is one of my favorites. She looks like she is in HEAVEN!!





So HAPPY!!







Now those kiddos were pretty cute all by themselves, but then, add the bunnies and you've got CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I could just scoop them up and squeeze them all!!

Can you IMAGINE your kids with these bunnies? Not to mention their 6 newborn bunny brothers and sisters? 
OH I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Be sure to call/email/facebook/text/message me ASAP and let me know which time slot you'd like!! (You'll get address with confirmation of your booked appointment). Look forward to hearing from you!!

No comments: