Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sweet Six Months

I love, love,  love photographing repeat clients! It's like getting to watch them grow up over night! We first met Miss C in her mommy's tummy!  Then we had the best time at her 3 month session, and now she's suddenly Six Months Old! My how they grow fast :)

She was even more fun to photograph this time! Hope you enjoy these as much as I did!







We took a little break and let her play on her jumpy, she loves it!





I love catching spontaneous smiles! 
This one happened as she and mommy had a pillow fight while we were trying to get the ring shots on her toes on the bed.



Who. Is. She?!



All of these were shot in their home, using backdrops consisting of their own walls, furniture, floors and decor. This is why I love Lifestyle photography... the opportunity to photograph a beautiful, loving family in their own home is priceless, making the portraits and memories captured that much more meaningful, special and unique. I am so grateful for my photog mentors and friends who helped me learn this! As a way of "paying it forward", I am about to begin a series discussing what I've learned about shooting Lifestyle Portraits, how the creative process works from start to finish and tips about photography in general sprinkled throughout. I hope you will enjoy this new topic and will let me know if it helps you!!

See you back here real soon!! ;)

No comments: