Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas Family and Newborn Portraits | Acworth Newborn Photographer

Happy New Year!

I know I'm almost a month late, but I figured I'd still start with that since it's my first post of 2012 =)   It's been a busy year already, and I am striving to find a way to slow down and live life more purposefully this year instead of letting it go by in a blur of busyness. Not doing so well, yet, but I'm not giving up! One thing I have decided to change, as you'll notice, is posting the pics individually instead of creating was I was calling a "Blog collage" to post them. This will save me a tooooon of time and will simplify my workflow tenfold. If you have ideas on how to simplify workflow (or life in general!), please share them below! We'd all benefit from brainstorming together :)

One thing I want to do more of is share more pictures with my kids, and talk about our memories and fun times together. I spent most of the Christmas break making a Photobook for them about our family in 2010, and am working on the one for 2011 right now. They are loving it!!  My mother-in-law, and their Granny, passed away last year, and it has been so special for them to see photos of her healthy and whole before her cancer returned. If you've never made a family Photobook, I highly recommend it. Definitely a way to help you Focus on Moments.

Now, I am excited to share with you some portraits I had to put off sharing due to Christmas surprises!  To start, here is a precious newborn with his 2 big brothers and big sister celebrating his first Christmas with them!  Oh How I Loved Shooting These Pics!!  I couldn't stop, and ran over my usual portrait session time because we were having so much fun!! I hope you enjoy them too :)


















This was from a shoot my photographer friend, Melissa, invited me to shoot with her. Thank you so much, Melissa!  Oh it was such a fun session!!  As always, you can see the rest of the pics on my Facebook page: Facebook.com/dulcelightphotography.

No comments: