Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Colorful Fall Family Portraits | Kennesaw Family Portraits

This one has been burning a hole in my computer trying to get out!  I shot these in early November, but was asked not to post them because they would be family Christmas gifts! What an honor! Really, I was thrilled for the chance to be the one taking these pics, but Oh-My-Goodness... I about couldn't stand the wait to share them with you!!! This girl was the most fun E-V-E-R!!! I literally, could not stop shooting!!! I think I took like over 2000 pics of this adorable girl! Of course, every 5-10 looked almost exactly the same, so I'll spare you the hours of looking through them all (Though you'd love every minute of it... this girl will do that to you!) and only post my favorites. The rest, of course, will be on my Facebook page soon: Facebook.com/dulcelightphotography.  Yay!!! here we go!!   Let me know if you love them as much as I do!! She was SO FUN!!!!






























Don't you just want to scoop her up and smother her with kisses? Thank you T family for letting me photograph your beautiful family!!! And THANK YOU Miss H for reminding me why I love my job :)  I sure hope I get to follow you around with a camera again soon!!!!





No comments: